Wednesday, May 26, 2010

Website Performance and Google Chrome

I just came home from a intriguing session on basic Jquery, and was raring to see what all is in stock for me.
A few websites down the line , I realized the plethora of tasks that have been and could be done using sheer old JavaScript, let alone Jquery.

Any ways, as an intrigued mind of an IT Engg. Who has lost touch with technology for ages, the first thing that popped up into mind was : "Dude ! Where is the code ;) ". So the Saga began ....

There used to be a nifty tool called IEDeveloper toolbar, sure it'll gimme something ... Actually - NONE.
O k ...
k lets try that Fiddler and other tools. Well .. many things but not CODE. ;)


Ok ... so what .. Lets learn it .. JQuery.com .... few pages down the line .. a big yawn.
So I start again , at the stuff , I am good at .. search ;)


Wollah , chrome has a developer tools, this must be fun , and sure it was .. not only I got the gist , but wow it even suggests what is absolutely rubbish with a perfectly good looking (but slow) site.

Check it out guys ....
Image below is more than self explanatory. The rest is pure dig deep down under.





No comments:

Post a Comment